What We Do
Just a Publisher
Since its founding in 1959, Dar Manhal al Hayat has grown into more than just a publishing house. Today we offer a wide range of services, including consulting, translation & design, workshops & conferences, and distribution at book fairs across the MENA region.
Publishing & Translation
Our aim is to meet the needs of the Church for contextually relevant Christian resources, in the Arabic language, in Lebanon and across the MENA region. We currently publish between 20 and 25 new resources a year, which include translated works as well as works written by local authors.
We work toward this goal by providing multi-generational resources in five main categories:
- Biblical Studies
- Theological/Academic Books
- Christian Living
- Children’s Books
- General Education
Through our partnership with other evangelical publishing houses and distributers, our books are available throughout the MENA region, including Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. Our eBooks are also available to the Arab diaspora worldwide on the Amazon Kindle platform.
In addition to publishing and distributing resources, we also host and attend events to help train and equip believers throughout the MENA region, including:
- Book launches
- Regional bookfairs
- Free book distributions
We offer a variety of graphic design services through our design team, including designs for:
- Branding – logo and identity, stationary, signs
- Marketing – brochures, flyers, catalogues, press adds, packaging
- Events – invitation cards, programs, posters, banners, displays
- Publication – books, magazines, newsletters, CD albums
- Academic – yearbooks, agendas, calendars, certificates
- Production – printing and follow-up
- Other customizations – brass awards, trophies, promotional items, gadgets, t-shirts