Form for Prospective Authors
As a publishing house we recognize the moral responsibility that comes with amplifying thoughts and ideas through books. Therefore, we have established this application and revision process to ensure that all books published through DMAH will be consistent with our Publishing Principles.
Due to practical limitations of publishing, not all books will be accepted. However, we are always eager to begin this process of exploration with potential authors—trusting that God might be working through you to speak words of encouragement and truth into the Arab world.
- Submit application (below)
- Application will be reviewed by our Editorial Committee
- We will reach out to you within 2 months of receiving your application
Our editorial team seeks to translate, publish, and produce resources that fit our ethos and purpose as a Christian publishing house, as reflected in the following principles:
- Faithfulness to Scripture: Witness to the divine truths found in Scripture, acknowledging that the inspired Word of God is the ultimate standard in all matters of faith and practice and is useful for “teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness” (2 Tim 3:16-17).
- Edification of the Church: Proclaim Christ and His redemptive work through nurturing the Church and its leaders, believing that the Church, which exists and is empowered by God’s Spirit, is called to carry on Christ’s work of redemption and reconciliation.
- Excellence in Work: Exhibit high standards of quality, promote critical thinking, and foster an environment of respectful conversation and debate.
- Relevance to the Community: Embody spiritual, social, and cultural relevance for the Body of Christ, particularly Arabic-speaking believers.